Hello everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates (that'll be my last apology), but we've been pretty busy as of late. I started my new job Monday with orientation, and then had my first full day of training Tuesday. There wasn't much of sitting around and watching ... I was basically taught the new system and procedures and thrown into the mix.
Rita also had orientation Monday then had Tuesday off. She actually just left for her first full day at the hospital. She was nervous, but aren't we all when we start a new job?
Other than that, things are going well. It's actually supposed to warm up to 50 degrees later this week. It snowed again a little last night but not enough to stick. Still, it's cool seeing flurries fall. I'm sure we'll get tired for that soon ... we're still rookies to Midwest.
Hope things are going well with all of you. Please let us know how you're doing.
Later
pg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the update. I was wondering how day 1 went for the two of you. So Rita worked a day and then got the next day off? Que suave!!! Sounds like you guys are adjusting to the snow and cold. Pat, you know from living with us that I wouldn't stand a chance out there... the heater would be on 24/7. How far are you guys driving to work? Are the roads as slick as they get here? Well, thanks again for the update. Hope you guys have a great rest of the week. Love ya both - Wesa
Hey Rita! Just browsing through your blog. Did you get my e-mail? Send me your address so I can mail you something. So you started your new job?? How Exciting!! I saw the pictures of us:( (how sad) Anyhow, how are you adjusting to the weather? We miss you. Send me the pictures. Keep in touch. Love ya.
Susana
Post a Comment