We are all packed up and the trucks came Friday. We have experienced our first time staying in our parents homes as a married couple. We have shared time between them and are grateful for the hospitality and kindness our families have shown us. We will have tour #2 at Thanksgiving.
We would also like to thank all of our friends, co-workers, and family members who have gone out of their way to spend time with us and provide us with some great meals and memories shared.
We are excited about tommorow and what the future holds. We will miss all of our friends and family very much so please keep in touch, call, write, or visit us anytime. Especially MATT, ZACH, ALEX, and ADRI... we will miss you the MOST!!
I do have our new address and if you would like it email me. I dont want to post it on a public site.
MICHIGAN OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
vbbnkiju789knbvbnhgjyhhy7sfbnnnkvk;hcwszxxc vgjugftgukp
Love,
Alex
I miss you. Send me a picture. I'll miss you so much. And I'm sorry you didn't come to my birthday party, but don't worry God is watching over you.
Words from the little mouth of Zach Gonzales
hi Pat this is Matthew i do not think zach is goimg to get to play baseball i do not no why . But I have practice tomorrow but its suposed to snow so i dont no if i am going or not how is your new house I saw the picture you sent us it looked cool and freezing when you were in the plane was it bumpy and when you got out was it cold there?
I love my mom! I love my mom! And I love my mom!
Love always,
Adri
Alex: I thought I was the best writer in the family, but your words were truly inspiring. You have such a knack for sentence structure, and that vocabulary ... I'm speechless. One more thing ... I hope your gluteus maximus is OK.
Zach: I haven't missed your birthday party, yet. Do you still want a gift? I know God is watching over us because you're praying for us every night, right? Be sure to pray for us at church Friday and Sunday. Take it easy on the computer when you play it on Madden. 120-30? Man, that's a little mean. You still can't beat me.
Matt: I hope Zach gets to play baseball but don't worry about bad weather canceling your practice ... you don't need practice. You're already a great baseball player ... just like Ivan Rodriguez. It's cold here but not too cold. It was actually warmer here Monday than it was in Lubbock. Can you believe that? The snow was cool to see and the roads were clear by mid-morning, so it wasn't that bad overall. The flight here was really bumpy because of the wind, but I didn't mind it. Rita, on the other hand, hates bumpy flights. She was crying the whole time. It was really sad ... and funny (he he he).
Adriana: Oh, sorry to bother you ... I didn't realize you were eating!
God Bless
Your uncle Pat
Post a Comment