Friday, March 21, 2008

Sunshine-y Days...

Oh the sun, the beautiful sun. It was out and all the snow had melted. It was NICE outside. Now the supposed last snow of the season is slowly falling outside and it is LOVELY. Sad but true, for right now I love it. I love the way it glistens and looks like white glitter when you walk on it. It feels like Christmas.

My parents are here and it has been a great week. They were pleasantly surprised with how nice the area is. My dad says he loves it but I think he is just being a dad. I am really blessed to have a job where I only work 13 days a month. I already had two days off this week and dont work again till Tuesday. Its great! We hope all of you will come and visit and give us your opinion as well. We will treat you to our favorite pie place and some great pizza too.

Hope you all have a blessed Easter!

No comments: