This is what I came home to today. Pepperoni Lasagna made from scratch. It was SOOOO good. I have to say I have never even attempted a lasagna before and my husband just whipped one out today. I am so proud. The pictures don't do it justice.
Patrick loves Guy Fieri and his shows on Food Network. He is a "man's man" kinda cook. So far this year he has made me slow braised shredded beef tacos, shredded pork slow cooked, and this lasagna. Of course the pepperoni was the hook for Pat but I have to say it was amazing. And the house was cleaned and all his "honey-do's" were done. To top it all off he got in a round of golf too. What a husband, I was only gone 12 hours! Geez! Imagine if I was gone longer, who knows what else would have been done! : ) What a lucky lady I am!!!
It rained all weekend here but thankfully no flooding. We did get to see the Tech game and enjoyed watching it at home. We (maybe it should be I ) have a lot coming up the next few weeks till Thanksgiving. Some of my best friends are coming up to visit in 2 weeks and we are driving to Pittsburgh to visit another in our close knit group. 2 weeks later I am going up north with my girlfriends here to a conference at a really nice resort. I can't wait. Then 2 weeks later is a visit from my mom and the marathon. I am getting ready but it gets harder every week. We ran 8 miles at a 9:30 pace last week. I was so tired! I am hoping this weeks long run can be A LOT slower. I have no ambition to win the marathon! Then 2 weeks later is our long awaited Coldplay concert. That weekend my brother and his roommate will be here for a Michigan game. Then its THANKSGIVING!!! This fall should roll by but we will keep updating as events happen. God Bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment