Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring Fever



This is how I feel.
EXHAUSTED. Yes I have spring fever but more importantly EVERYONE in this state has it too. That makes my work days REALLY long because after 6 months of winter EVERYONE in this state goes outside once there in an ounce of sun. So in the past 2 weeks we have been SLAMMED in the ER. All my shifts last longer than the 12 hours (yea overtime) and that usually means no break time at all! Each day I cast, sew, and set so many body parts I loose track by then end. SO I use to think that spring fever was a term but it is REAL thing here. EVERYONE has hobbies even if they are uncoordinated and thats why I get to treat so many people.

But its lovely here, and I totally get it! Oh and I love my job, despite the exhaustion. Plus I only work half the month so... not too bad. Hope you all are well... this is how nice it is here.... plus no wind storms :) wish you all were here to share in the beauty!



<

1 comment:

Leslie Ann Kitten said...

I had a photo shoot today and I swear the wind was blowing to hard that I culd hardly stand up. I would trade you a day of snow for a little dust storm if you wanted ;)