Sunday, April 13, 2008

B-day fun...




Here are a few pics of our little celebration on Saturday. I wanted to decorate and surprise Pat so that's why it was before his actual b-day. I got the cupcakes at this cute place called the cupcake station. They have a cupcake bar, you pick the cake, frosting, and topping flavors. It was fun and delicious. We went to his favorite restaurant, BD's and then to see Run Fat Boy Run. Its a sweet movie about the human spirit. Being the nerds that we are, we also watched a documentary that we had recorded called King. It's about MLK. I highly recommend it, record it from the history channel. Very inspiring!

That's all for now, we might go bowling tonight but its been cold and snowy this morning so we may stay in. Tomorrow night we will go to the Tigers' game, pray we don't freeze!

No comments: