Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Patrick!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!

30 years ago a wonderful set of parents brought into this world a beautiful baby boy. A precocious "middle child" with creativity and charisma from day one. I am so blessed to have loved you for half you life and sometimes can't believe how lucky I am. These past few weeks have been so fun and challenging but they have made me realize even more that I have the best friend in the world. You are a wonderful partner, friend, husband and the world's best uncle. I am the lucky one that gets to see you everyday. Here's to a lifetime of birthdays! God Bless You! LOVE YOU!! (ps- i didnt write in your card, its in the kitchen junk drawer so this is it )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mi hijo i just wanted to wish you a happy birhtday and many more. rita forgot one thing you have been a wonderful son too !!!!may god bless you always love mom

Hey dude this is dad,I too want to wish a happy birthday. it seem's as it was just yesterday when mom was cleaning your little..wait a minute she still.. oh never mind.
take care and be happy with rita today on you special day. love dad

Floyd Family said...

Hey Pat its your favorite little sister and brother-in-law. We just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. I cant believe you are already 30. Anyways I hope you have a great rest of the day. Love you!!! Chris & Daniel

Joaquin said...

What an old man! 30!!! Happy birthday buddy!! Welcome to the 30 year old club :(

The Gonzales Gang said...

Hey there Pat!! It's your favorite sister-in-law!! Sorry we're a little behind posting for your bday. Needless to say, I was a little busy on your bday trying to make sure that Zach's party made up for the disappointment last year. Anyway, just wanted to say "Dang your old dude"!! I pray that God continue to bless you and give you many more years. Thanks for being a great brother, brother-in-law and friend. And I thank you for being a blessing to my babies-you're a great uncle.