Last Sunday before the Super Bowl we went to see LeBron James play against the Pistons. It was pretty cool to see such a dynamic player and it was a good game for a little while. I have a bad record with that arena, though. Last time we were there (for Coldplay Concert) I had a leg injury and had a really hard time walking the stairs. This time I had the stomach flu (as evident in the pictures, I look green) and was not feeling well. We are going again in May to see Elton John and Billy Joel, I hope I have no ailments then!

I don't feel good!

That's better.

LeBron James

Kid Rock's banner

Our View from the Cheap Seats
We watched the Superbowl with some friends. It was a great game. Other than that we are both getting SO ready for spring and warmth. We thought it was so warm today but I am sure it wasn't over 40. I can't wait for March and April!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment