What a great day to be an American.
The other NEW thing I got to do was see one of my best friend's from Detroit new baby who is a little over a week old. I got to hold her for about 2 hours. I am an expert after all. (Thanks for all the practice Louisa, made me look good!) She is a doll but had a rough beginning to the world so I was glad to see her so happy and healthy. Her dad is a longhorn and he already sent me pictures of her in her Texas gear.
Sofia Irene Acuna
Sofia Irene Acuna
Another NEW thing... We went to Canada a few weekends ago. I think I had been to Canada as a young kid but never with Pat. It was our first time out of the country together. We went when there was a snowstorm and would have been snowed in our house. Instead we made a weekend of it at a great hotel and had a grand time. See our pics below.
We hope you all are well. I am ready for some NEW weather! I really feel crazy with all the cold and dreary skies. I hope I can make it. I love the snow but negative degrees is TOO cold for me. We really don't have much going on until late february when we both go skiing for the first time. We rented a huge condo with a bunch of friends. I can't wait. Till then think of us when you are warm and enjoying sunshine. We are FREEZING!!!! :) But we are happy!
God Bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment