Here's to 2009!!!
We had the pleasure of attending one of my closest friend's (from Michigan) wedding on NYE. I was the reader for the mass. I got really nervous because I couldn't walk to the altar very well with my high heels and my reading was really long. I made it through and the old ladies behind me at mass said I did ok! Sarah (the bride) has been such a wonderful friend and we are usually getting into trouble watching silly movies and shopping. All of my friends from work were there and my bosses too. I tried to take it easy at the party but we had WAYYYYY too much fun! Patrick and I never get to do anything on this holiday because of football bowl games but he begged his bosses and it worked. We had a grand time ringing in the new year with many of our new friends. It was a great night and a great start to 2009! We hope everyone had a happy and safe new year and that 2009 is a wonderful, healthy, and blessed year!
Me and the beautiful bride, Sarah!
Rita and Rebecca. One of my other close friends who is 2 weeks away from having her first baby.
Another close friend, Janay. We had SO much fun that night!
The favors, wine bottled by the couple. Cool!
Scott (work friend and Tech fan) and I posing. Aaron (Becca's hubby and longhorn) ruining our picture. When we left the party Scott told me "I really like you as a friend but I REALLY like your husband better! He is the COOLEST dude! Tell him to call me anytime to hang out and you don't have to come." I was laughing all the way to the room! I agree Scott, he IS the coolest dude!
God Bless in 2009!

No comments:
Post a Comment