Friday, July 18, 2008

Birthdays, Babies, and More!

Thank you SO much mom and dad for visiting... we had a BLAST! We love you and miss you already!

In case you didn't notice we had a great time with my parents on their visit for my 29th birthday.  It was wonderful.  We wore them out but I know they had a great time.  We certainly did.  I had so many well wishes on my birthday, thanks to everyone.  Yes even you who panicked when it was a little late ... Ash! I am so blessed. 

We got to go to another baseball game and Pat's optimism is peaking.  All he talks now is Tigers and Golf.  I am not convinced that they wont blow it later but we shall see.  We also have been playing more golf and still enjoying the ridiculous weather.  Seriously, it is SO nice.

We hope to have more visitors this month and then again in the fall.  We really enjoy entertaining and promise a good time.  

Today I left my little 10 mile bubble to drive out to my friend Sarah's house near Ann Arbor.  There was a HUGE art fair/street fair there and we wanted to go.  This thing was enormous! We walked around for 2.5 hrs and only saw half of it.  Part of it was on U of M campus, really pretty.  Imagine Harry Potter looking buildings. Old, cobblestone like.  So cool.  Of course I saw the Big House and they are adding seats. Can you believe it? Cant wait to go to a game.  Here is a pic of ONE of the streets at the fair.   




Look all the way up the street. So huge. After that we went to meet Sarah's fiancee at his school where he is the Athletic Director. They have this ice rink and its so busy in the summer. I was FREEZING! But it was neat to see.


Our new nephew baby Floyd is on his way now.  We are SO proud of Christina and Daniel and how they have handled the last 24 hours.  Your little one is a lucky kid.  We are praying SO hard for you. We are heartbroken to be so far away but you are always near in our hearts.  We can't wait to meet and spoil our newest nephew.  God Bless, Good Luck and we can't wait to hear the awesome news! We love you!

No comments: