We kicked off Anniversary Weekend, aka Memorial Day Weekend, with our first couple golf outing here in Michigan. We won't talk about how it went score wise but we had fun. As you can see its a tad greener here. And the weather is almost perfect. Remind me that later when we are freezing our you-know-whats off. We have not hit 80 yet and have had a few cold nights (40's). Its suppose to warm up soon but I dont mind... 75, sunny and no wind. I KNOW yall are jealous in your 100 degree weather and dirt storms!
We decided to do Anniversary dinner downtown on the river that faces the Canadian border. This is the traffic jam we encountered on the way down there. We had a great Italian dinner and then we went to MGM to bet our anniversary date on Roulette. We sat down, bet 27... AND WON! Then I won 100 on Wheel of Fortune! I am a fan of that game like our friend Nick. We ran out of gas in the ghetto on our way home but made it safely after an interesting gas station stop. All in all it was a fun night.
AND FINALLY after 2 years we got our final wedding album in the mail. It looks great and it comes in this funny secret agent briefcase. It was a good trip down memory lane of a fantastic night.
I will slideshow above of more of our pics. Work is going really well for both of us. We have both hit our stride and are really excelling at work. Its fun to come home and talk about our successes. I am currently watching the Stanley Cup Finals because if the Wings are playing the ER is EMPTY. I hope they lose till game 7. We enjoy the little breaks we get at work because it is SO hectic. I can't say it enough how blessed we are. Again we hope all are well and that God's grace is shining though in your lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment