Congratulations to Zachary, whose horse, Big Brown, won the 134th Kentucky Derby. For his $5 bet, Zach won $17. Not bad for a five-year-old. I wonder if he'll share with his brothers.
I think I know why Alex's horse lost. I found a picture of him on the Internet. He looks sick.
Click here
pg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmmmmm, he looks like a winner to us. Maybe that's why Big Brown won... he was frightened and was running for his life!! Thanks Uncle Pat, we really had fun watching our horses run! We were amazed to see how many horses were actually racing. They're fast! and Big!! Zach said he's going to share his winnings... we'll see.
Ok... so Alex is scared of the animal in the picture. He won't even look at it anymore. It's so funny. Now Mom and Dad say "Alex, if you don't listen I'm going to pull up the picture of your horse" and that's all it takes. I think they're going to print it out and carry it in their purse and wallet so they can pull it out at church when he won't sit still
Post a Comment