Sunday, May 25, 2008

13 days and counting...

Zachary called to ask about Big Brown's next adventure. It seems he is really into this racing thing. Although that may be because he is winning the races and he gets money out of it. (Not much after the last race though, a dollar to be exact)
Here is a poster of the Belmont Stakes for Zachary. We heard Casino Drive may put up some competition and that Big Brown's hoof is cracked. But we will post more info and new horses for the gang when the day gets closer.




And another countdown... SATC is ALMOST HERE! Louisa I KNOW you are as excited as I am and I wish you were here to go with me. And you are probably one of the few people who know what SATC stands for!! I may (oh please oh please) get to see a special screening on Tuesday. Otherwise I am hoping we are not busy thursday night and I will be off in time for the MIDNIGHT premiere. Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda... here I come!! YEAAAAA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to see the SATC movie and it was FABULOUS! Did you get to see it? Ah, happy.

your loving cousin,
janie