Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Fling

Last week I went to Temple and San Antonio to visit friends. It was hard to be in Texas and not see family. I had a great time anyways and can't wait to go back. Two of my closest friends from PA school are pregnant and we celebrated with baby showers. The first two days in Temple were RAINY! But by the time I got to San Antonio the weather was amazing! I was 40 when I left so I appreciated it very much. I had a great time with my PA friends and celebrating their pending mommyhood.

I also got to spend a few days with my old college pals and celebrate FIESTA in San Antonio. We had SO much fun. I made them do everything outside all day long because the weather was so nice. We ate, drank, watched bands, and walked around all day. It was fabulous.

The weather here has perked up. It was 80 and slightly rainy all weekend. We are back to 60's and rainy but its at least an up swing. I am so ready for summer I can't stand it. Patrick and I find so many excuses to be outside (his-golf mine- ice cream on a patio!) and are really enjoying the spring weather.

Here is a slideshow of my recent adventures. I also threw in the latest pics of my niece and nephews. Ian is getting so BIG! He is just delicious! Enjoy!



No comments: