Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY BrrrrrTHDAY!

We celebrated Patrick's 31st birthday Monday by attending a Tigers game. It was 39 degrees and WINDY! I wore 3 shirts and a sweatshirt, 2 pairs of tights and jeans, Ugg boots and the fancy version of a "snuggie" that my MIL gave me. I was still miserable. The usher let us move to better seats because our seats were in the wind tunnel and it even knocked over my hot chocolate. I was also the only person in the stadium with a blanket. There were a lot of crying kids though! We also missed getting a free Cabrera bobblehead. Patrick was upset. We had fun anyway and later went to eat with friends.

Patrick got some cool gifts from me and our friends and we really had a great day.




Patrick's favorite gift.... SHOCKERS!!!!

It was cold enough to see our breath. Couldn't quite capture on the camera!

WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE!?!?!?!?


Easter was also great - we went to a Vigil that was a little lengthy but inspiring. Our church is so beautiful and the baptisms were moving and funny. The priest would dump so much water on the people and mostly when we got to the "Holy Spirit". It was a nice service. When we left it felt about 25 degrees. I really am ready for summer! I think spring has passed us over.



EASTER SERVICE PICS

HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL! :)

THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES AND CARDS!

No comments: