Merry Christmas!
It has been a long time since our last post. We have been very busy since going home during Thanksgiving. We have many pictures and stories to share. I will post those soon. Today we are going to midnight mass (actually at midnight). Luckily Patrick will be back from work. I work tomorrow but it should be slow. We are missing our families a lot today. We will open gifts after mass although it won't be as exciting as watching our favorite kids open presents. Hopefully Santa will remember we moved and can find us!
We hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and take time to enjoy the company of family and friends. God bless you all!
I will leave you with the video of our visit to a Gospel Brunch we attended in Chicago. This is the end of their version of "Joy To The World!" ... it's amazing! Enjoy! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
ps- I (Rita) lost my phone. It is most likely on a sidewalk covered in snow. I will get a new one soon but won't have any numbers. If you need to call me, call Patrick! Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment