Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FELIZ NAVIDAD!

I was reminded by my lovely Aunt Faye that I had not blogged in a while. Here is my Christmas gift to you, Aunt Faye!

We are doing well and I am still round and jolly! As my nephew said, "you look like you swallowed a basketball!" I imagine that if one really did match that accomplishment the physical feeling of swallowing a basketball would be the same as being 35 weeks pregnant. I am still working a ridiculous amount and have roughly 250 hours left to complete. I am not uncomfortable but my very long baby has run out of room in my little torso and causing me some rib problems. We begin my weekly appointments next week so baby could come anytime in January. It needs to be February because of my work schedule but who knows when BG will debut.

We are both working the next two days but will be able to attend midnight mass at our church. It's quite a spectacle and we really enjoyed it last year. Otherwise it is bittersweet being without family on Christmas but thanks to Skype we can see my parents and nephews.

Here are a few pics of our tiny tree and decorations. I am quite suspicious of the pile of gifts Patrick left for me and the baby that he did not follow our rule of not spending more than 30 dollars. But then again we don't mind being spoiled!


Basketball belly at 35 weeks


BG's winterized stroller!


Stockings hung with care no where near a fireplace!



Tiny Tiger Tree


Hope you all will enjoy a happy holiday season! Love you all!

No comments: